Mobile menu

Buying Trados Freelance 7.5
Thread poster: marteix
marteix
Local time: 21:30
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 27, 2008

Hello everyone,

I seriously have to consider buying Trados Freelance 7.5 due to an increasing amount of work. However, I wonder on how many PCs can one licence be installed, since I would also like to change my PC within a few months... Does anyone know?
Thanks!


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxBrandis
Local time: 21:30
English to German
+ ...
Why trados... Mar 27, 2008

marteix wrote:

Hello everyone,

I seriously have to consider buying Trados Freelance 7.5 due to an increasing amount of work. However, I wonder on how many PCs can one licence be installed, since I would also like to change my PC within a few months... Does anyone know?
Thanks!
Déjà Vu or Transit XV are still better . No stiff competition there and you are your own master. Brandis


Direct link Reply with quote
 
marteix
Local time: 21:30
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
trados Mar 27, 2008

I already have Transit XV. Most of my clients will only work with Trados, that's why.

Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxBrandis
Local time: 21:30
English to German
+ ...
but trados 7.5 does not support Mar 27, 2008

marteix wrote:

I already have Transit XV. Most of my clients will only work with Trados, that's why.
Adobe CS3 variant, transit does. I guess you are still better off with transit. Brandis


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 15:30
Partial member
Spanish
+ ...
One computer at a time Mar 27, 2008

You can install Trados in more than one computer but it will only work in one computer at a time.

Direct link Reply with quote
 
marteix
Local time: 21:30
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
trados Mar 27, 2008

Thank you Claudia! I thought I was never going to get a sensible answer... That's what I guessed, but it's always better to make sure! Cheers!

Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxBrandis
Local time: 21:30
English to German
+ ...
I still donot get it. .. Mar 28, 2008

marteix wrote:

Thank you Claudia! I thought I was never going to get a sensible answer... That's what I guessed, but it's always better to make sure! Cheers!
why trados?? Transit XV does a god like job Déjà Vu another. Brandis


Direct link Reply with quote
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Buying Trados Freelance 7.5

Advanced search






WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »



All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs