Mobile menu

Good bye Trados, Hello Wordfast!
Thread poster: FILARDO
Local time: 22:04
English to Portuguese
Jun 18, 2008

I purchased a full license of Trados. Paid almost one thousand dollars and bought a lot of trouble as well... No support... clean-up crashes... modules not recognizing my product key...

After my Full copy "expired" a few months after being purchased, and could not be reinstated I finally decided to upgrade my Office to 2007 and adopt Wordfast as CAT tool.

So I scrapped Trados for good. R.I.P.... I lost one thousand bucks, but so be it...

Wordfast is doing the job with the efficiency I expected from Trados. A simple solution as the good solutions always are...

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Good bye Trados, Hello Wordfast!

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs