SDLX 4.2 Elite Suite for Sale
Thread poster: Peter Wright
Peter Wright
Local time: 20:36
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jun 5, 2003

Hello!

I bought Elite 4.2 almost two years ago, and in actuality have never used it even once, since my business has been going in the direction of conference interpreting and away from large translation projects
necessitating CAT tools.

I would therefore like to find a someone who would be interested in buying it from me.

I paid US$1,800 for my license, and I would be willing to consider any reasonable offer for it. A brand-new full license of Elite 2003 costs US$2,695, not including taxes (if applicable). An upgrade to 2003 from my version, Elite 4.2, would cost US$719, so even if I were to charge the price I paid for it, the purchaser would still be saving almost US$200.

My ownership of an SDLX Elite 4.2 license is easily verified, as my company's reputation.

Finally, my license includes a Spanish-English MT module, which I would throw in for free.

Anyone interested should please contact me directly at wright@wrighttranslation.com.

Sincerely,

Peter J. Wright
President
The Wright Translation

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX 4.2 Elite Suite for Sale

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs