Wordfast is now on offer for 120 Euros instead of 180
Thread poster: Bob Kerns

Bob Kerns  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:51
Member (2002)
German to English
Jul 12, 2003

Fifty members now have the chance to buy Wordfast for 120 Euros instead of the normal price of 180 Euros.

I've just signed up but the deal will only work if another 49 members do the same.

To take advantage of this offer go the CAT Center in ProZ (via the Tools menu in the new design). There you will see a brief description of Wordfast as the currently featured tool and then all you have to do is to click on the large Wordfast icon at the right and register to buy the product at the special price.

I should perhaps point out that I have no financial or business involvement in TranslatorGroupBuying, ProZ or Wordfast; I just want to save 60 Euros!!

Greetings from sunny Germany

Direct link Reply with quote

Susana Galilea  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:51
English to Spanish
+ ...
48 to go :) Jul 14, 2003

Thanks for drawing attention to this offer, Bob. So far it is you and I, but I hope enough colleagues will be interested in taking advantage of this deal.

Greetings from balmy Chicago,
Susana

[Edited at 2003-07-14 05:16]

KMtraductions  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:51
French to German
+ ...
wordfast Jul 18, 2003

On 2003-07-12 17:24, RKKerns wrote:

Fifty members now have the chance to buy Wordfast for 120 Euros instead of the normal price of 180 Euros.

I\'ve just signed up but the deal will only work if another 49 members do the same.

To take advantage of this offer go the CAT Center in ProZ (via the Tools menu in the new design). There you will see a brief description of Wordfast as the currently featured tool and then all you have to do is to click on the large Wordfast icon at the right and register to buy the product at the special price.

I should perhaps point out that I have no financial or business involvement in TranslatorGroupBuying, ProZ or Wordfast; I just want to save 60 Euros!!

Greetings from sunny Germany

Hallo aus Genf, ich versuche mich gerade als Übersetzer in einer Versicherung (seit einer Woche) und interessiere mich für CATs. Da wir eigentlich alle softwareprogramme in der Uni hatten, bin ich noch nicht an die Preise gewöhnt. Ist nach Ihrer Ansicht wordfast gut als tägliches Ü-Instrument zu gebrauchen? Ich arbeite zwar gerne mit Trados, aber meiner Firma ist es zu teuer. Der preis von 120 oder 180 euro, ist das für free-lancer oder auch für Firmen? Trados TW und multiterm kostet das 12-fache für Firmen.

Danke für\'s Antworten und bis bald Katja Mensendiek, Düsseldorf/Genf
[addsig]

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 19:51
SITE FOUNDER
Companies may also purchase Jul 18, 2003

The 120 euro offer also applies to companies.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast is now on offer for 120 Euros instead of 180

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs