Conference Interpretation Equipment
Thread poster: zoogarcia
zoogarcia
zoogarcia
Local time: 09:59
English to Spanish
Mar 26, 2009

Hi!, I am with a neighborhood organization, and we have $1,500 to purchase a good conference interpretation equipment, with at least 15 receivers w/headphones, and rechargeable batteries.
1.Which product you do recommend for that budget?
2.Do you recommend companies like ProLingo, in terms of product quality, pricing and service?

Thank you, I do appreciate your help.
Cesar

[Edited at 2009-03-26 22:12 GMT]

Kathi Stock
Kathi Stock  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:59
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
ProLingo Mar 27, 2009

Hi Cesar,
Whatever you end up doing, I just wanted to let you know that I have worked with ProLingo and their equipment before and so have many other companies. Prolingo's service & equipment are first class.

Good luck!

Kathi

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Conference Interpretation Equipment

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »