Thread poster: CML
CML
CML  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:40
French to English
+ ...
Aug 22, 2003

I am looking to buy Trados.
Would be interested in the Team/LSP version or the Freelance version.
Prefer seller to be in US.

Maria Fuentes
Maria Fuentes  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:40
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
For Sale: Trados 5.5 Freelance Edition Sep 6, 2003

If you are interested in buying the full package of Trados 5.5 Freelance Edition (including the original CD, Manual, License certificate and donggle) please contact me.

I would be willing to sell mine for US$400. You can upgrade it to Trados 6.0 (at http://www.translationzone.com/product.asp?ID=87) for US$245. Therefore, it would finally cost you US$645 and you would be s
... See more
If you are interested in buying the full package of Trados 5.5 Freelance Edition (including the original CD, Manual, License certificate and donggle) please contact me.

I would be willing to sell mine for US$400. You can upgrade it to Trados 6.0 (at http://www.translationzone.com/product.asp?ID=87) for US$245. Therefore, it would finally cost you US$645 and you would be saving US250.
If you bought directly a new license of Trados 6.0 it would cost you US$895.

I bought it last year from www.aquarius.net and I have it in its box, untouched. I bought it because I first intended to work as a freelancer but now I have been working at a Translation agency here in Argentina and they provide Trados, that's why I don't need it anymore.

I am not in the US but I can post it to you and you can pay me via Paypal or directly to my bank account.

Please contact me to my e mail [email protected]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wanted to buy: Trados 5.5 or 6 Freelance, Team/LSP

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »