Deena Moghrabi
Deena Moghrabi  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:31
Member (2010)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Mar 16, 2004

Dear colleagues,

A friend of mine is an event organizer, he usually organizes expos, conventions and conferences as well as seminars etc.. He has been looking for prices of interpretation equioment used in such events, but none of the companies we contacted has replied till now.

I would be very grateful if you could give me a rough cost of such equipment, as well as company addresses that we may contact in this regard.

thanks alot
Deena

sarahl (X)
sarahl (X)
Local time: 16:31
English to French
+ ...
Where? Mar 16, 2004

What country do you have in mind?

Deena Moghrabi
Deena Moghrabi  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:31
Member (2010)
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Jordan Mar 16, 2004

But we need equipment from any US or European country, as its not available here .
thanks

Williamson
Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:31
Flemish to English
+ ...
Dolmetscheranlagen-Conference equiment suppliers. Mar 16, 2004

Google: "Dolmetscheranlagen" which is German for interpreter's equipment and you will get a long list of companies selling this type of equiment. The explanation is in German or google conference equiment suppliers and you will get a list of such suppliers.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Interpretation Equipment costs

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »