Mobile menu

TRADOS 7.0 now available for TGB (and direct) buyers
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 15:33
Jun 21, 2005

We have been running early-bird sales for TRADOS 7.0, under which a number of members have purchased TRADOS version 6.5, with the right to download version 7.0 when it became available. It is available now.

To get version 7.0, you should go to now. Those of you who participated in the group buying round that is closing today will get version 7.0 as soon as you pay online.

To those who missed the group buy sales, it will remain possible to buy at the "early bird" price for another few days. If you buy via you will get the best price remaining, and you will also get 6 months of free platinum membership. To buy, go to:

For those who are wondering how the recent SDL acquisition of TRADOS will affect use of this tool, the answer is that it probably won't. It has been announced that all SDL and TRADOS products will be supported at least until the year 2010.

Direct link Reply with quote

Rufino Pérez De La Sierra  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:33
English to Spanish
+ ...
What about upgrades? Jun 22, 2005

Hi Henry!

I was wondering if you are going to get a deal on upgrades from Trados 5.5 Freelance.

I have T5.5 (bought at TGB), and am looking to upgrade, so any good deal will be greatly appreciated as I am quite sure I am not the only one in this position.

Marocas  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:33
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
Upgrade from Trados 6.5 Jun 22, 2005

I bought Trados 6.5 last year, will there be a deal to buy only the upgrade to Trados 7.0?

Thanks a lot proZident!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TRADOS 7.0 now available for TGB (and direct) buyers

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs