Transit XV Professional for sale
Thread poster: Cipo (X)
Cipo (X)
Cipo (X)
German to English
+ ...
Sep 4, 2005

Hi,

I have a copy of Transit XV Professional for sale. (It was bought while I was setting up an agency, but this hasn't worked out). The software is only just over one year old. It has been installed in my system only and works perfectly.

It is Transit XV SP9 Build 425.

This software costs about 1600 Euro to buy direct from STAR. I am selling it for only EUR 1000 or nearest offer so it is a very good discount to get all the functions of the full version o
... See more
Hi,

I have a copy of Transit XV Professional for sale. (It was bought while I was setting up an agency, but this hasn't worked out). The software is only just over one year old. It has been installed in my system only and works perfectly.

It is Transit XV SP9 Build 425.

This software costs about 1600 Euro to buy direct from STAR. I am selling it for only EUR 1000 or nearest offer so it is a very good discount to get all the functions of the full version of Transit.

Original software CD and Start-Up guide will be supplied, along with licence number and the 3 standard spellchecker passwords that come free with the software. The spellcheckers you will get are for English, German and Italian. Technical or product support is not included in the licence.

Please see STAR's website for more information on the capabilities of this software:

http://www.star-solutions.net/html/eng/produkte/TransitXV.html

System Requirements:

STAR recommend the following system requirements to ensure you can work with Transit optimally:

Intel Pentium processor with 600 MHz or higher, RAM - 128MB, Hard Drive space - 100 MB, SVGA graphics card with 1024 x 768 pixels

If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Thank you,
Miriam

[Edited at 2005-09-04 11:49]

[Edited at 2005-09-04 11:52]

[Edited at 2005-09-04 19:11]
Collapse

Michael Timmermann
Michael Timmermann  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:27
German to English
+ ...
Still selling? May 11, 2006

Dear Miriam,

have you sold your licence in the meantime? I actually want to buy a Transit "Smart" version but may be interested in buying your professional version if the price is comparable.

Kind regards,

Michael

[email protected]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transit XV Professional for sale

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »