Mobile menu

Transit XV Professional for sale
Thread poster: xxxCipo
German to English
+ ...
Sep 4, 2005

I have a copy of Transit XV Professional for sale. (It was bought while I was setting up an agency, but this hasn't worked out). The software is only just over one year old. It has been installed in my system only and works perfectly.

It is Transit XV SP9 Build 425.

This software costs about 1600 Euro to buy direct from STAR. I am selling it for only EUR 1000 or nearest offer so it is a very good discount to get all the functions of the full version of Transit.

Original software CD and Start-Up guide will be supplied, along with licence number and the 3 standard spellchecker passwords that come free with the software. The spellcheckers you will get are for English, German and Italian. Technical or product support is not included in the licence.

Please see STAR's website for more information on the capabilities of this software:

System Requirements:

STAR recommend the following system requirements to ensure you can work with Transit optimally:

Intel Pentium processor with 600 MHz or higher, RAM - 128MB, Hard Drive space - 100 MB, SVGA graphics card with 1024 x 768 pixels

If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Thank you,

[Edited at 2005-09-04 11:49]

[Edited at 2005-09-04 11:52]

[Edited at 2005-09-04 19:11]

Direct link Reply with quote
Michael Timmermann  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:47
Member (2006)
German to English
+ ...
Still selling? May 11, 2006

Dear Miriam,

have you sold your licence in the meantime? I actually want to buy a Transit "Smart" version but may be interested in buying your professional version if the price is comparable.

Kind regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transit XV Professional for sale

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs