Mobile menu

How much should I charge for Trados 5.5 and MultiTerm iX?
Thread poster: Yvette Arcelay
Yvette Arcelay  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:14
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 4, 2002

I need to sell my Trados 5.5 and MultiTerm iX. I bought them in May and have never used it but I opened it. Never used the dongle either. I bought them both for more than $600. How much should I sell it for. I am moving out of the country and need to sell it. Thanks

Yarcelay

Direct link Reply with quote

ampmtrans
Local time: 00:14
English to Dutch
+ ...
How much do you ask for it? Aug 5, 2002

Are sure that it will work here in Thailand and that the license on your name can be transfered?

reply to ampmtrans@yahoo.com

Greetings,

Charlie

Quote:

On 2002-08-04 18:23, yarcelay wrote:

I need to sell my Trados 5.5 and MultiTerm iX. I bought them in May and have never used it but I opened it. Never used the dongle either. I bought them both for more than $600. How much should I sell it for. I am moving out of the country and need to sell it. Thanks

Yarcelay

Yvette Arcelay  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:14
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Trados license can be tranfer Aug 14, 2002

I wrote to Trados and they sent me an e-mail saying I can sell the software and the new owner needs to call to register the license on his/her name.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How much should I charge for Trados 5.5 and MultiTerm iX?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs