Mobile menu

SDLX 4.2 Elite Suite for Sale
Thread poster: PWright
PWright
Local time: 20:06
English
Oct 20, 2006

I am interested in selling my license for this software.

[N.B. Prices are estimated pending review of current SDLX pricing schedule.] A brand-new full license of SDLX Elite 2006 costs approximately US $3,995.00, not including taxes (if applicable). An upgrade to SDL Trados 2006 Elite from my version, SDLX Elite 4.2, would cost US $1,795.00, the difference being US $1,200.00. I'm asking US $1,000.00 for my license, which would allow the buyer to realize a savings of US $1,200.00.

Finally, my license includes a Spanish-English MT module, which I would throw in for free.

Sincerely,

Peter J. Wright
formerly of The Wright Translation
New York, NY

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX 4.2 Elite Suite for Sale

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs