https://www.proz.com/forum/smart_shoppers/619-how_do_i_read_the_answers_to_my_topic.html

How do I read the answers to my topic?
Thread poster: Marc Schumacher
Marc Schumacher
Marc Schumacher
United States
Local time: 03:21
English to Hebrew
+ ...
Nov 24, 2001

Cannot figure out where to click! How do I read the answers to my topics? How am I going to read the answer to this one!

Isn\'t this ridiculous!!!

Natasha Stoyanova
Natasha Stoyanova  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:21
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Answers... Nov 24, 2001

When viewing your first topic posted, the answers have to be seen below your quote.

Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO) (X)
Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO) (X)
Local time: 03:21
German to English
+ ...
Patience Nov 24, 2001

I think I know what Marc\'s problem is: you receive an e-mail telling you that a reply has been posted to your topic, correct?

Then, you click on the link provided and you are taken to the forum page with your topic, but you don\'t see any replies. Right?

If that\'s the case, all you have to do is give it some time: if a non-paying member (ie, neither Premium nor Platinum) posts a message, it will first have to be vetted by a moderator before it can be p
... See more
I think I know what Marc\'s problem is: you receive an e-mail telling you that a reply has been posted to your topic, correct?

Then, you click on the link provided and you are taken to the forum page with your topic, but you don\'t see any replies. Right?

If that\'s the case, all you have to do is give it some time: if a non-paying member (ie, neither Premium nor Platinum) posts a message, it will first have to be vetted by a moderator before it can be posted publicly, and that may take half an hour or, especially on weekends, 24-48 hours.
Collapse

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:21
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
sometimes titles only Nov 25, 2001

Hi,

well, or sometimes you can only read the title... after a while or the next day you will be able to read the body, too.

Giuliana
[addsig]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I read the answers to my topic?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »