Mobile menu

SDLX with Framework and HTML file
Thread poster: Bruno Capitelli

Bruno Capitelli  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:20
English to Italian
+ ...
Nov 29, 2001

I\'be been asked to do a job that implies the translation of Framework files (.XML)

I need to know if SDLX can import and translate .XML and .HTML files to accept this job.

Does anyone of you have experience with this kind of situation?

I need advice

Bruno

Direct link Reply with quote

Nina Engberg  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:20
Member (2003)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Yes, it works Nov 30, 2001

I have translated HTML documents in SDLX, and it works like a charm! Tag editor and all. XML and SGML is also supposed to work, but I haven\'t tried it yet. I don\'t think that you would have any problems, though. I have had SDLX for about 6 months now, and I really like it!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX with Framework and HTML file

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Websites for Translators
Build your new website, create a set of compelling graphics or find a new branding path with us.

We help both freelance translators and established translation agencies by applying online marketing strategies in the competitive world of languages. Click below to find out more!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs