Thread poster: Stanislaw Czech, MCIL

Stanislaw Czech, MCIL  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:22
Member (2006)
English to Polish
+ ...
Dec 2, 2008

I have a small problem. I have 2 files (probably .qxd) and I would need them in AI format - I am looking for a good soul who would be so kind to convert them for me.
As it regards my work I don't mind paying some reasonable amount for it.

Best Regards

It is never good idea to give email address on a forum so if you could drop me a line through my profile and write me your address I will send the files.

[Edited at 2008-12-02 12:03 GMT]

Lina has been so kind to help me and actually sacrificed more time than I originally thought that it may require - so I would like to thank here to Lina, who almost saved my life, and let everyone know that the problem is solved

[Edited at 2008-12-02 16:21 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Quark Xpress to Adobe Ilustrator conversion

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs