Thread poster: ViktoriaG

ViktoriaG  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:47
English to French
+ ...
Jun 12, 2005

Hello all,

I am wondering if this is normal:

I use to try and answer some KudoZ questions, I answered about a dozen of them using it, but even after several "my answers" downloads, they don't come up in the answered questions list. I looked in ProZ and in My KudoZ, the answers are not there.

Could it be that we can now only use to download questions and to search but not to answer questions? If it is so, then I wonder if I can still ask questions myself through or if I really have to go to ProZ to do that?

It basically seems that I can download stuff from the site but the site doesn't take my postings.

What could be wrong?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request » does not take answers...

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs