Mobile menu

Lexpro Databank - are you using it? Was it worth it?
Thread poster: Conrado Portugal

Conrado Portugal
Germany
Local time: 04:21
German to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 26, 2006

Dear all,

Looking for dictionaries at a wonderful site I recently discovered (www.dicoland.com), I found a software that I am very curious about: Lexpro. The website for this product isn't working so I just got some baseic information on this software.

I was wondering if some of you are using the Lexpro software. How is it working? Are you happy? Ii isn't unexpensive but still worth it? Can you use ant CD-ROM dictionary you have or only the CD-ROMs you buy through dicoland?

Thanks for you answers.

Conrado

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-07-26 11:00]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Lexpro Databank - are you using it? Was it worth it?

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs