LITE version of Heartsome TMX Editor
Thread poster: Selcuk Akyuz

Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:40
Member (2006)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Jan 27, 2007

I know that the current version of Heartsome TMX Editor is a shareware program. However, there was a lite version years ago. I assume lite means here free. I cannot find that version of TMX editor. I will appreciate if someone sends that version to me (of course, if it is legal to share such free programs)

[Edited at 2008-02-15 23:44]

Direct link Reply with quote

Rodolfo Raya  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:40
English to Spanish
LITE version discontinued Jan 27, 2007

Heartsome TMX Editor is not shareware. Heartsome offers a trial version valid for 30 days, but after 30 days the program requires a license that you must purchase at Heartsome or one of its distributors.

LITE version was discontinued about two years ago. It was not a freely redistributable tool. Each user registered in Heartsome's web site to obtain a copy. According to the license terms, redistributing it is illegal. If you don't have a free copy registered at your name, you must purchase license from Heartsome.

Personal Edition of the TMX Editor is not expensive. It costs €60 (about US$76). It is well worth the price.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

LITE version of Heartsome TMX Editor

Advanced search

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs