https://www.proz.com/forum/software_applications/68504-intellicomplete_problems_getting_started.html

IntelliComplete - problems getting started
Thread poster: Lia Fail (X)
Lia Fail (X)
Lia Fail (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 04:18
Spanish to English
+ ...
Mar 16, 2007

I donloaded this software, as I have a text that repeats a lot the same or similar combinatiosn of words.

I have installed it, and I have the toolbar open. However ........... nothing happens! According to the HELP:

"Open a word processor, e.g., notepad. Type the word "IntelliComplete" and press SPACE or ENTER. IntelliComplete will memorize this word automatically. Type the same word "IntelliComplete" again character by character, you will see the word prompted to you
... See more
I donloaded this software, as I have a text that repeats a lot the same or similar combinatiosn of words.

I have installed it, and I have the toolbar open. However ........... nothing happens! According to the HELP:

"Open a word processor, e.g., notepad. Type the word "IntelliComplete" and press SPACE or ENTER. IntelliComplete will memorize this word automatically. Type the same word "IntelliComplete" again character by character, you will see the word prompted to you in a small box (the prompt box) when you've typed a few beginning characters. Press CTRL and IntelliComplete will autocomplete the word for you. "

I have done this and nothing happens.

Can anyone who knows the software help me get going?
Collapse

Uldis Liepkalns
Uldis Liepkalns  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 05:18
Member (2003)
English to Latvian
+ ...
LetMeType Mar 17, 2007

If honestly, I don't know head or tail about either of these programs, however I have colleagues who use a like program- LetMeType ( http://www.clasohm.com/lmt/en/ ) and are very satisfied with it.

Uldis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

IntelliComplete - problems getting started

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »