Thread poster: Claudia Alvis

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 05:08
Partial member
Spanish
+ ...
Sep 11, 2007

I have two very old invoices that won't get paid and every time I check my pending invoices, I have to see them, that really annoys me. Is there a way I can remove them from that list without having to delete them nor mark them as paid?

Direct link Reply with quote

Philippe Etienne  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:08
English to French
Date filter? Sep 11, 2007

if they are so old, maybe using the global date filter (setting it to year 2007 only for instance) will spare you the upsetting sight of these entries.

I don't think you can flag them as "will never be paid" in TO3000. Invoices should always be paid...

Voilà,
Philippe

Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 12:08
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
you can void them... Sep 11, 2007

I don't think you can flag them as "will never be paid" in TO3000. Invoices should always be paid...

my way of getting them out of my face.

Ivaylo Ivanov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Member (2005)
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Make the jobs "free of charge" Sep 11, 2007

Claudia Alvis wrote:

I have two very old invoices that won't get paid and every time I check my pending invoices, I have to see them, that really annoys me. Is there a way I can remove them from that list without having to delete them nor mark them as paid?

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 05:08
Partial member
Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Sep 12, 2007

ivaylo wrote:

Make the jobs "free of charge"

Thanks, that's what I ended up doing. I didn't want use the date filter because I use it and modify it a lot anyway.

Vito, the problem with voiding the invoices is that those jobs become uninvoiced again. Did you fin a way to prevent that?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TO3000 and non-paid invoices

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs