TO3000 v8 build 823 Project bug? > No bug. I was the bug.
Thread poster: Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 17:53
Spanish
+ ...
Jan 10, 2008

Here's a copy of the email I sent to Technical service:

Yesterday I downloaded the latest build, and now I can't create new projects. Actually, it seems that they are created but they're not displayed.

I created a new project from the Project view. I created a job, for both set the deadline for tomorrow, didn't mark them as completed. But when I went to the Non-Completed projects view in the Main window, the project wasn't there. I figured I had click on cancel instead of OK. So I did it again several times. Same thing.

I did notice that the previous project was project 0294, but my last attempt of creating a project was 0299, which leads me to believe that the projects are being created but they're hidden somehow.

Can anybody with that same build (823) can try to reproduce that bug?

To those who haven't updated to the 823 build yet, you might want to hold on until this is figured out. Just in case, it seems like a bug to me.

[Edited at 2008-01-10 22:25]

Magda Dziadosz
Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 00:53
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Perhaps you've already checked that... Jan 10, 2008

but just to be sure: is your view set to the year 2008? This happens to me routinely: I either forget that I set it 2007 to see projects started in December, but then I don't see recent projects (2008) or the opposite: I set it to 2008 and don't see jobs and invoices from last days of December.

The date set is at the right-bottom of the screen.

Magda

Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 17:53
Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Ahhh Jan 10, 2008

Magda Dziadosz wrote:

Perhaps you've already checked that...

Magda

No I hadn't . I guess the bug was in my head. Thank you Magda, I can see THEM now.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TO3000 v8 build 823 Project bug? > No bug. I was the bug.

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »