Mobile menu

PDF Experte 5 Professional
Thread poster: elisa57
Local time: 00:19
French to German
+ ...
Jan 24, 2008

I bought this software to convert PDF documents in Word but it doesn't work!
Can someone maybe help me?

Thank you

Direct link Reply with quote

Local time: 17:19
English to Spanish
Steps to follow Jan 24, 2008

First, you have to be sure that the PDF document is not a scanned document; that is, just images.

Second, if the PDF document is editable, use the "Save as" command (under the "File" menu), and save it under the "Microsoft Word Document (*.doc)" type, then, name it.

This way you'll get a clear enough Word document. Sometimes it results without format, and sometimes it respects the original format.

Other times I use a second software if I don't want to do the formatting work: "PDF2Word v3.0".

Let me know if this helped you.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

PDF Experte 5 Professional

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs