Mobile menu

PDF Experte 5 Professional
Thread poster: elisa57
elisa57
Local time: 20:25
French to German
+ ...
Jan 24, 2008

I bought this software to convert PDF documents in Word but it doesn't work!
Can someone maybe help me?

Thank you
Elisabeth

Direct link Reply with quote

Anna Sylvia Villegas Carvallo
Mexico
Local time: 13:25
English to Spanish
Steps to follow Jan 24, 2008

First, you have to be sure that the PDF document is not a scanned document; that is, just images.

Second, if the PDF document is editable, use the "Save as" command (under the "File" menu), and save it under the "Microsoft Word Document (*.doc)" type, then, name it.

This way you'll get a clear enough Word document. Sometimes it results without format, and sometimes it respects the original format.

Other times I use a second software if I don't want to do the formatting work: "PDF2Word v3.0".

Let me know if this helped you.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

PDF Experte 5 Professional

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs