Thread poster: Robert INGLEDEW
Robert INGLEDEW
Robert INGLEDEW  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 08:31
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 13, 2003

I have just received a very interesting proposal from a Company that found me in Proz. I wanted to see the experience of other translators with them, and just cannot find the Blue Board.

It was so easy to find it on the left hand side of the main page... How do I find it now?

Thank you.

Robert Ingledew

Catherine Navarro
Catherine Navarro
United States
Local time: 07:31
Spanish to English
+ ...
location Jun 13, 2003

on the top of the page there is a menu. highlight jobs and then go down to blue board

suerte!
c

César Yamandú Sánchez Franco
César Yamandú Sánchez Franco  Identity Verified
Paraguay
Local time: 08:31
English to Spanish
Blue Board Jun 13, 2003

Robert INGLEDEW wrote:

I have just received a very interesting proposal from a Company that found me in Proz. I wanted to see the experience of other translators with them, and just cannot find the Blue Board.

It was so easy to find it on the left hand side of the main page... How do I find it now?

Thank you.

Robert Ingledew

Click Jobs and then Blue Board!
Jobs

• Post Job
• Browse Jobs
• Blue Board
• Rates
• My Bids
• Help

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WHERE DO I FIND THE BLUE BOARD NOW?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »