Promissory Note
Thread poster: Jorge Salgado Carballo

Jorge Salgado Carballo  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:14
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 4, 2003

Hola everyone;
This is my first topic ever, but before anything else I would like to say that this website is "top bananas" thank you for your help and congratultions on a job well done.

I am searching for a Promissory Note in Spanish,as I translated one from English to Spanish as an exercise I would like to compare and check it before I send it to my teacher.
Thank you all for help!!!

Direct link Reply with quote

Cintia Pecellin  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:14
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
Inténtalo con estos/ try these. Aug 5, 2003é&hl=es&ie=UTF-8 (BAJA HASTA LA 17). (POR PURA INFORMACIÓN, SI LO NECESITAS) (MUY BUENO EL VI, CON UN EJEMPLO DE PAGARÉ).

Aurora Humarán  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:14
English to Spanish
+ ...
hola Aug 5, 2003

Escribime a mi dirección de correo y contame un poco qué tipo de Pagaré necesitás. ¿Sos estudiante de un traductorado? No sé si necesitás un formato simple de un PN o un PN financiero (especie de contrato).

Saludos, Au

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Promissory Note

Advanced search

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs