Mobile menu

Off topic: Para quienes gusten de lo alternativo...
Thread poster: Daniel Alcaine-Rich, M.V., BSc
Daniel Alcaine-Rich, M.V., BSc  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
Aug 20, 2003

... en los temas de vegetarianismo, salud, nueva era, espiritualidad, etc.

http://www.revistanatural.com/invierno198/sumario.htm

Lo acabo de encontrar, buscando otra cosa.

Si sabéis de más enlaces relacionados con esto...



[Edited at 2003-08-20 21:40]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Egmont
Spain
Local time: 16:29
Afrikaans to Spanish
+ ...
www.redalternativa.com Aug 21, 2003

Daniel Alcaine-Rich, M.V., BSc wrote:

... en los temas de vegetarianismo, salud, nueva era, espiritualidad, etc.

http://www.revistanatural.com/invierno198/sumario.htm

Lo acabo de encontrar, buscando otra cosa.

Si sabéis de más enlaces relacionados con esto...



[Edited at 2003-08-20 21:40]
+


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Monicaj
Local time: 16:29
English to Spanish
+ ...
mundovegetariano.com Aug 21, 2003

Hola Daniel.

También tienes la página www.mundovegetariano.com, y ya en plan más holístico www.holistika.net.

Saluditos,

Mónica


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Daniel Alcaine-Rich, M.V., BSc  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
gracias!! alkvw Aug 22, 2003

alkvw wrote:

Daniel Alcaine-Rich, M.V., BSc wrote:

... en los temas de vegetarianismo, salud, nueva era, espiritualidad, etc.

http://www.revistanatural.com/invierno198/sumario.htm

Lo acabo de encontrar, buscando otra cosa.

Si sabéis de más enlaces relacionados con esto...



[Edited at 2003-08-20 21:40]
+


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Daniel Alcaine-Rich, M.V., BSc  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
fantástico Monica!!! Aug 22, 2003

Mónica Ajo wrote:

Hola Daniel.

También tienes la página www.mundovegetariano.com, y ya en plan más holístico www.holistika.net.

Saluditos,

Mónica


Enooormes gacias, Monica!
Esos enlaces son extra-requete-mega-interesantes!

(corrijo por si alguien le dio al enlace y le salió un error:

www.holistika.net

Sin el punto del final que aparecía arriba)

Saluditos también


Direct link Reply with quote
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Para quienes gusten de lo alternativo...

Advanced search






TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »



All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs