Thread poster: YamiL
YamiL
YamiL  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 04:10
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 1, 2004

Hola a todos nuevamente! Esta vez queria saber si es posible que me ayuden con una inquietud. ¿Cómo hay que hacer para tener la identidad verificada? He visto que muchas ofertas de trabajo requieren que el traductor tenga su identidad verificada y me gustaría poder participar de la selección.
Muchas gracias por la ayuda!!
Yamila

José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)
José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Identidad... Mar 1, 2004

Hola:

Te paso lo que dicen las FAQ pero te añado que tambiénn se verifica en los Powwows, reuniones proZianas que se realizan de vez en cuando. La otra es que que alguno de los que podemos verificar te veamos en persona.

Saludos.

jl

How do I get my Identity Verified?

The Identity Verification application page provides two means of getting your identity verified.

One way to have your identity verified is to have met
... See more
Hola:

Te paso lo que dicen las FAQ pero te añado que tambiénn se verifica en los Powwows, reuniones proZianas que se realizan de vez en cuando. La otra es que que alguno de los que podemos verificar te veamos en persona.

Saludos.

jl

How do I get my Identity Verified?

The Identity Verification application page provides two means of getting your identity verified.

One way to have your identity verified is to have met--in person (!)--a ProZ.com staff member, moderator or member who has been given the right to verify identities. (A list of those with the power to verify identities is included in the application form. Only in-person meetings will be considered.)

The other way to get your identity verified is to make a credit card purchase using a card that carries the same name that is entered in your profile page. If you purchase platinum membership, your identity will be verified automatically. If you would like to have your identity verified without platinum membership, you may make a one-time non-refundable credit card payment of $5 (US). Please be sure that the credit card is in your name, and your name is in your profile (whether or not your choose to make your real name visible to others.)

There is currently no way to have your identity verified by any other means, including faxing, etc.
Collapse

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 03:10
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Pregunta a Yamila Mar 1, 2004

Hola

JL ya contestó a tu pregunta, yo tengo una para ti. No he visto ofertas de trabajo que pidan ese requisito, ¿estás segura?

Claudia

Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 02:10
Spanish
+ ...
Credenciales Mar 2, 2004

Claudia Iglesias wrote:

Hola

JL ya contestó a tu pregunta, yo tengo una para ti. No he visto ofertas de trabajo que pidan ese requisito, ¿estás segura?

Claudia

Creo que se refiere a las credenciales.

YamiL
YamiL  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Muchas gracias a todos! Mar 3, 2004

Gracias nuevamente por contestar las dudas.

two2tango
two2tango  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
La gran oportunidad Mar 4, 2004

Se acaba de anunciar un powwow en Buenos Aires para el 20/3, que será la oportunidad perfecta para confirmar identidades ante ProZ. Además siempre la pasamos muy bien y se aprende mucho.

Q

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Identidad verificada

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »