Thread poster: David Jessop
David Jessop
David Jessop  Identity Verified
Laos
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 14, 2004

Friends and Fellow Translators!

I would like to take the opportunity to invite you to the first Powwow in Bolivia. It will take place Tuesday, August 3rd at 6:00 PM. We will hold it at Cafe DUMBO on Avenida 16 de Julio #1543 (El Prado) in La Paz center.

It will be an informal opportunity for meet other translators and to collaborate.

I hope to see you the 3rd of August at 6:00 PM. Invite a friend!

You can communicate with me via my pro
... See more
Friends and Fellow Translators!

I would like to take the opportunity to invite you to the first Powwow in Bolivia. It will take place Tuesday, August 3rd at 6:00 PM. We will hold it at Cafe DUMBO on Avenida 16 de Julio #1543 (El Prado) in La Paz center.

It will be an informal opportunity for meet other translators and to collaborate.

I hope to see you the 3rd of August at 6:00 PM. Invite a friend!

You can communicate with me via my profile.

Best Wishes,
David Jessop
http://www.proz.com/pro/79014

Amigos y Companeros Traductores!

Me alegra invitarles al primer Powwow en Bolivia. Tendrá lugar el martes, 3 de agosto a las 18:00 hrs. Lo realizaremos en Café DUMBO, Avenida 16 de Julio #1543 (El Prado) en el centro de La Paz.

El Powwow será una oportunidad informal para conocer a otros traductores y para colaborar.

Ojalá que nos veamos el 3 de agosto a las 18:00! Invita a un amigo!

Se puede comunicar conmigo por mi perfil.

Saludos,
David Jessop
http://www.proz.com/pro/79014
Collapse

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 15:36
Spanish to English
+ ...
Los interesados ya podrán inscribirse Jul 17, 2004

http://www.proz.com/powwow/557

David ha sido verificado por Bill Greendyk y podrá, a su vez, tramitar autoridad para verificar identidades. No os perdáis la oportunidad.

Felipe Gútiez Velasco
Felipe Gútiez Velasco
Germany
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Se hizo el powwow¿ Aug 1, 2004

Ya no vivo en Bolivia pero quizás vuelva. Soy traductor. Quisiera saber qué tal fue el powwow.

mi dirección para contactar con traductores bolivianos:
[email protected]

Felipe Gútiez Velasco
Felipe Gútiez Velasco
Germany
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Qué tal fue el powwow en Bolivia Aug 1, 2004

Yo ya no vivo en Bolivia pero si vuelvo o estoy de paso me gustaría participar en los powwows

David Jessop
David Jessop  Identity Verified
Laos
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Gracias, Felipe. Aug 1, 2004

Desafortunadmanete, me parece que no va a pasar for la falta de participantes. Te agradezco por tu interés.

Saludos.

David

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow en Bolivia!

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »