Pieter_H
Pieter_H  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 06:26
Norwegian to Dutch
+ ...
Nov 15, 2004

Hi all!

Sorry to bother you with English in this forum, but I was not quite sure were to post this.
I also considered posting this as a job, but figured out it was not a job - at least not just yet...

The case is that I work and live in Norway translating from mainly Norwegian and Danish into Dutch.

For various reasons my wife and I would like to move Spain some time during the year to come - to the province of Murcia, to be exact.

Howev
... See more
Hi all!

Sorry to bother you with English in this forum, but I was not quite sure were to post this.
I also considered posting this as a job, but figured out it was not a job - at least not just yet...

The case is that I work and live in Norway translating from mainly Norwegian and Danish into Dutch.

For various reasons my wife and I would like to move Spain some time during the year to come - to the province of Murcia, to be exact.

However, we do not speak the language sufficiently - and neither do most of the Spanish people speak sufficiently any of the 4 other languages we speak.

Therefor - to avoid any of the pitfalls in the process of getting established in Spain, I would like to get into contact with a Spanish translator who lives in or near the province of Murcia and who -when needed - could assist us with practical advice.

When real translations and services are needed, this - of course - will be be paid for.

Thanks in advance for your help and/or suggestions.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Assistance / Murcia (Spain)

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »