Thread poster: Gabi
Gabi
Gabi
Local time: 04:58
German to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 7, 2005

http://earth.google.com/

Para volar a cualquier lugar del mundo y hacer zoom.... impresionante.

Google Earth allows you to view global imagery and other geographic information right on your desktop. Just type in the address or location, and watch the interactive 3D navigate to that location, zooming in to street level (you can actually see cars on the street). Along with t
... See more
http://earth.google.com/

Para volar a cualquier lugar del mundo y hacer zoom.... impresionante.

Google Earth allows you to view global imagery and other geographic information right on your desktop. Just type in the address or location, and watch the interactive 3D navigate to that location, zooming in to street level (you can actually see cars on the street). Along with the detailed satellite images, you can pan and zoom, mark locations, and activate layers that show points of interests like banks, schools, restaurants shopping areas and much more. In addition to the standard satellite view, Google Earth also includes a tilt feature that allows you to render the map in a realistic 3D perspective that shows elevations levels. Additional features include on-screen measuring, emailing and printing of map views, personal places and more.

Requires 3D graphics card: 3D-capable video card with 16MB VRAM, high speed connection

[Edited at 2005-08-07 07:47]
Collapse

two2tango
two2tango  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 23:58
English to Spanish
+ ...
¡Asombroso! Aug 7, 2005

En una época en la que es cada vez más difícil asombrarse, Google Earth nos dejó con la boca abierta. Es como mágico. Elevarse hasta ver la esfericidad del planeta y luego acercarse hasta ver el edificio en el que trabajo, o la casa de un amigo, o una apacible casita a la vera de un fiordo noruego.

¡Y la posibilidad de ver en vivo las imágenes de Webcams incorporadas a los mapas, y tantas cosas que aún no habremos descubierto!

Q

teju
teju  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:58
English to Spanish
+ ...
Isn't it great? Aug 7, 2005

Hi Gaby, I posted the same information on July 31st. I had just discovered google earth in Time magazine. I was surprised to see that not many people looked it up. The ones who did, were just as amazed as I was. I've found so many places that I've been to, it's really adictive!
Saludos

Gabi
Gabi
Local time: 04:58
German to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
sí, es casi una adicción Aug 9, 2005

teju wrote:

Hi Gaby, I posted the same information on July 31st. I had just discovered google earth in Time magazine. I was surprised to see that not many people looked it up. The ones who did, were just as amazed as I was. I've found so many places that I've been to, it's really adictive!
Saludos

Sí Teju, por aquí todos hablan de ello y la verdad, me parece una cosa increíble... muy bien tomada por los satélites en sus detalles tenemos a Bagdad (ejem), pero y tantas cosas... las pirámides, ... recovecos varios, y como dice Quique también casitas (ya ubiqué mi casa); es realmente un jueguito, pero es - nuestra Tierra! Me parece maravilloso. 2-2-tango, teju, gracias por compartir compartir la emoción.

Pronto la versión completa será barata, de distribución en masa, y vamos a poder saludarnos on line ;-D

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Google Introduces The Earth... For Free

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »