Mobile menu

Período de prácticas de marzo hasta julio de 2006
Thread poster: LastennetM
Local time: 08:19
English to French
+ ...
Dec 2, 2005

Hello everybody!
I am sorry I have to write in english but my spanish is not perfect.
I am currently studying at the University of Lille 3 in France. My training is a five years University’s degree, which is called “Multilingual Technical Translation: Technologies and Project Management”. Project Management, Computer-Aided Translation and Localistation are the most important subjects.
I am to do a traineeship for the last semester of this academic year. I would like to do it in a company from March to July 2006 as translator and Project Manager. I don´t speak Spanish perfectly but I have a good basic knowledge. I´m interested in a traineeship in Spain because I would like to improve my Spanish and at the end of the period I will certainly be able to work in Spanish.
First of all, I´m particularly interested in Project Management because I really enjoyed the courses that I was given by professionals at University. I learned for example how to work out a planning and a budget. Therefore, I would like to put into practice my theoretical knowledge. I also think that I have the required qualities to become Project Manager because I work with rigour, precision and organisation.
Moreover, during the summer 2004 I have already had experience in localisation as I had a traineeship in the French Translation and Text Processing Section of the United Nations Office at Vienna. During this period, I translated from English into French, among other things, the organisation’s website: and most of the “World Drug Report 2004 - Volume 2: Statistics” :
To conclude, I think my skills in languages and computing correspond to the needs of language service providers. French is indeed my mother tongue and I am fluent in English and German. Furthermore, as CAT is very important in my training, my knowledge of CAT-tools such as Trados, SDLX, DĂ©jĂ Vu or Systran is well-developped.
You can read my CV on my profile.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Marie Lastennet

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Período de prácticas de marzo hasta julio de 2006

Advanced search

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs