Employment Contract Terminology
Thread poster: Lisa Roberts

Lisa Roberts  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 09:23
Spanish to English
+ ...
Feb 28, 2006

Wondered if anyone could help me translate the following... (into English)

The bit I'm having trouble with is in capitals

Para cuantas discrepancias pudieran surgir en la interpretación de las estipulaciones del presente contrato, ambas partes se someten a los Juzgados y Tribunales de Oviedo (España), CON RENUNCIA EXPRESA DEL FUERO QUE PUDIERA CORRESPONDERLES.

Also, if anyone knows where I could find a sample of an employment contract (in English) would be very grateful...

Many thanks

Lisa

Direct link Reply with quote

two2tango  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 04:23
English to Spanish
+ ...
Usa la sección de KudoZ Mar 1, 2006

Hola Lisa, bienvenida a nuestro foro español, un rincón sumamente amable de este excelente sitio.

Te cuento que para consultas terminológicas debes recurrir a la sección de KudoZ, la segunda opción del memú desplegable superior. En la misma podrás encontrar extensos glosarios y, si los mismos no te resuelven el problema, podrás realizar tus consultas a los colegas.

Saludos,
Enrique

Andy Watkinson
Spain
Local time: 09:23
Catalan to English
+ ...
Employment contract terminology Mar 1, 2006

Hi Lisa,

I strongly recommend you get a copy of "El Inglés Jurídico" by Enriquee Alcaraz Varó, which contains sample contracts and their translation not only for employment, but also contracts of sale, lease and others, plus a great deal of info. on legal proceedings in general.

Cheers,
Andy

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Employment Contract Terminology

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs