Direct link Reply with quote

Elías Sauza  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 02:20
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Esto funciona Sep 18, 2006

Esto generalmente ocurre con el texto en los cuadros de texto. Para resolverlo coloca el cursor, antes de abrir tu unidad de traducción, al final de la oración, y presiona ENTER. Después de esto la abres sin problemas. Quizás haya algo más técnico pero no he leído el manual

Saludos

Elías

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 09:20
English to German
+ ...
Moving the topic... Sep 18, 2006

...to the Spanish forum.

This error message has been discussed numerous times - you may want to search the SDL Trados Support forum.

Best regards,
Ralf

BETA TRANSLATE
France
Local time: 05:20
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
solved Sep 18, 2006

Thank you for your comments and sorry for ignoring that the language of this forum is English.

I know you have dealt with this problem before but none of the answers helped me.

Today I have received an e-mail from SDL support and I solved the problem, that is why I want to share this information with you with you.

In the paragraphs I was having trouble with: "The section breaks were not preceded by a paragraph mark. This is why Trados was lost. If you just add a paragraph mark after the last punctuation mark of each paragraph, (just before the section break) this should do the trick."

I hope this will help

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

error 33353 end of paragraph not found

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs