https://www.proz.com/forum/spanish/9254-apologies_tonikki_graham_james_calder_cindy_chad_and_anyone_affected.html

Apologies to...Nikki Graham, James Calder, Cindy Chad and anyone affected..
Thread poster: Worklog
Worklog
Worklog
Spain
Local time: 23:03
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 8, 2003

I am absolutely sorry for going fast here... I will in the future make sure to wait a little longer....

I have changed the input in the dictionary....

Though I would like to send my apologies to all whom my be affected by my practises...

I have to say though, that there seems to be quite an argue here between some colleagues, would you please take it easy... its hard enough for us who are frustrated at some point when you can\'t think of the r
... See more
I am absolutely sorry for going fast here... I will in the future make sure to wait a little longer....

I have changed the input in the dictionary....

Though I would like to send my apologies to all whom my be affected by my practises...

I have to say though, that there seems to be quite an argue here between some colleagues, would you please take it easy... its hard enough for us who are frustrated at some point when you can\'t think of the right term for an optimum translation... specially when you can\'t pass it over to anyone qualified because of an existing clause in your contract agreement...

Please don\'t be so harsh on us here...

Thank you all so much for your great help.

Lyssy Manuela Gonçalves Marques.

[addsig]
Collapse

two2tango
two2tango  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 18:03
English to Spanish
+ ...
Referencia general sobre KudoZ Mar 9, 2003

No me queda claro a qué se refiere este aporte, pero para manejo de KudoZ en general recomiendo consultar

http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic_id=8631&forum_id=24

Worklog
Worklog
Spain
Local time: 23:03
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problemilla resuelto Mar 9, 2003

Hola,

escribi esta nota, pues quería pedir desculpas a los colegas que me habían contestado/prestado ayuda, como lo hice en lugar inapropiado fue \'squashed\' así que opté por esta vía.

Agradezco de antemano vuestro esfuezo por mantener el sitio en buena condiciones para todos.

Saludos

Lyssy

James Calder
James Calder  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:03
Spanish to English
+ ...
Disculpas Mar 9, 2003

Hola Lyssy

No tienes que pedirme disculpas. Simplemente decía que era una pena que habías elegido la respuesta equivocada. Nada más. Siento si lo hayas pasado mal por mi comentario, no era mi intención.

Un saludo

jcal

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Apologies to...Nikki Graham, James Calder, Cindy Chad and anyone affected..

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »