Spell-check programs in Spanish
Thread poster: clayton
clayton
clayton
Spanish to English
+ ...
Mar 18, 2003

Estimados colegas,

I wanted to know if anyone could give me any leads on fiding a good spell-checking program for Spanish. My business is looking into buying a program for our employees who will be translating into Spanish, and also formatting Spanish-language text to send to our publishing department to be dropped into our various publications. Though we mostly want to avoid spelling mistakes, a grammar checker (IF there is one available that works well) may also be helpf
... See more
Estimados colegas,

I wanted to know if anyone could give me any leads on fiding a good spell-checking program for Spanish. My business is looking into buying a program for our employees who will be translating into Spanish, and also formatting Spanish-language text to send to our publishing department to be dropped into our various publications. Though we mostly want to avoid spelling mistakes, a grammar checker (IF there is one available that works well) may also be helpful.

We are already equipped with up-to-date Microsoft Office software.

Any advice you could give, or any help you could provide me as far as where to start looking would be much appreciated.

Gracias,

CG
Collapse

Bruno Magne
Bruno Magne  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:12
English to French
+ ...
Una excelente solución... Mar 19, 2003

puesto que utilizan la última versión del Ofice, es comprar el Spelling kit de la Microsoft.

El verificador ortográfico para el castellano es muy completo. Para la gramática, es un buena herramienta, pero sólo le sirve a quien tiene el español como lengua materna o a quien lo haya estudiado muy a fondo. Lo ideal sería contratar a alguién para revisar su producción.

Cordialmente desde Brasil

Bruno Magne

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Spell-check programs in Spanish

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »