Does Dragon work with Transit and Across?
Thread poster: Ilka Nahmmacher

Ilka Nahmmacher  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:49
Member (2005)
German to English
Aug 12, 2008

Hello.

I use mostly Transit and Across. Will Dragon work with them? I translate into Englisch and have Windows XP.

Thanks.
Ilka

Direct link Reply with quote

Suzanne Blangsted  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:49
Danish to English
+ ...
DNS Aug 12, 2008

I use XP, Microsoft programs, Trados and many other programs. DNS works with all of them, so I believe it should work with your programs also. DNS is a superior voice recognition system to which you can program your own short-cut keys, i.e. tweeking the DNS program to fit what you want and how you use your PC.

Suz

Ilka Nahmmacher  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:49
Member (2005)
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Works with Transit and Across Aug 28, 2008

Thanks, Suz. I bought it, and it works well with Transit and Across. The only disadvantage is that I sadly discovered NaturallySpeaking 10 won't work on my PC, which is a little bit old (2002) and doesn't have Instructions SSE2. But at least it works on my laptop.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Does Dragon work with Transit and Across?

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs