Mobile menu

Dragon 8 stopped working with MS word (2007)
Thread poster: Cultures Connection

Cultures Connection
Local time: 20:35
English to French
+ ...
Nov 26, 2007

Hi there,

I have been using Dragon with MS Word 2007 for a while and, out of the blue, it stopped working. It does work with other softwares (MSN, tag editor, outlook, etc..) but does not with word. Any clue?

Thank you for your valuable help

Direct link Reply with quote
Suzanne Blangsted  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:35
Danish to English
+ ...
DRAGON Nov 27, 2007

Dragon working with programs except Word happened once for me with Word 2003. I closed the Dragon and Word. Rebooted and then started up again. Things worked fine.

If you already have tried that, then perhaps it might be necessary for you to uninstall the Dragon, reboot, then reinstall the Dragon.

Any help from

Good luck.

[Edited at 2007-11-27 02:24]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dragon 8 stopped working with MS word (2007)

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs