Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:09
German to French
+ ...
May 6, 2008

Dear fellow StudentZ,

The First StudentZ Translation Contest is doing great! So, since you all responded so positively, we had an idea for a next contest!

Now, as you all know, your profile is your n°1 tool as translators; it's your window to the world and to your clients - you know the importance of a good profile as your shop window!
That is why we'd like to organize a students profile contest - select and choose the best profile(s) in the StudentZ Community!... See more
Dear fellow StudentZ,

The First StudentZ Translation Contest is doing great! So, since you all responded so positively, we had an idea for a next contest!

Now, as you all know, your profile is your n°1 tool as translators; it's your window to the world and to your clients - you know the importance of a good profile as your shop window!
That is why we'd like to organize a students profile contest - select and choose the best profile(s) in the StudentZ Community!

What do you think? Any ideas, suggestions, etc. are welcome!

CheerZ,
Anne
Collapse

TimoK
TimoK
Finland
Local time: 21:09
English to Finnish
+ ...
Why not ? May 6, 2008

That's not a bad idea at all. No doubt we could all benefit from it.

Regards

Timo

Maria Novikova
Maria Novikova  Identity Verified
Norway
English to Norwegian
+ ...
=D May 7, 2008

I'm already looking forward to new contest XD

Corina Bichs (X)
Corina Bichs (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:09
English to German
+ ...
Way to go! May 14, 2008

I think that's a splendid idea; not only are we encouraged to improve our own profiles, but we can also get some new ideas from each other.

Regards, Corina

María Cristina Martínez
María Cristina Martínez
Argentina
Local time: 16:09
English to Spanish
+ ...
excelent idea! May 31, 2008

I'd love to...Besides, I didn't have the chance to take part in the last one.

Kisses,
Mery

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
German to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yep ! Jun 1, 2008

Corina Bichsel wrote:

I think that's a splendid idea; not only are we encouraged to improve our own profiles, but we can also get some new ideas from each other.

Hi Corina

I couldn't agree more - the aim of this contest, if we launch it, is to make studentZ - as future professionals - aware of the importance of their profile as a shop window.

Thanks for your feedback on that idea people, your commentaries are always welcome - otherwise we wouldn't ask for them - and we'll keep you informed on contests to come!

CheerZ,
Anne

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New contest idea!

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »