Student users-only topic
best place to study arabic?
Thread poster: fric

fric  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:52
English to Italian
+ ...
Sep 23, 2008

Hi all, i'm new on this forum and i would like to introduce my self: i'm Francesca and i'm about to graduate in the field "foreign languages and literaure". i didn't study translation and interpreting so i would love to do a master in that field, because i think i found my way..... my languages are german, english and arabic, so if anyone knows a good school or university of translation please help me! it's not a problem for me to move to any arabic speaking country.
thank you

Direct link
English to Arabic
+ ...
The best place in Egypt Sep 24, 2008

One of the best places in Egypt to study Arabic language for non native speakers is Faculty of languages ( al alsun) in Ain shams university , you can find more information on the web site

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

best place to study arabic?

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs