Student users-only topic

Nice news: student users are joining in and active members are rewarded!
Thread poster: Soledad Azcona
Soledad Azcona
Soledad Azcona  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 3, 2007

Dear StudentZ,

In the very near future, we are going to open this forum to student users as well. We are sure that our forum will benefit by the participation of new and numerous StudentZ , from all over the world, with many different views, experiences and interests. We are sure we'll have great fun altogether. Isn't there an expression saying "the more, the merrier" ?

Also I have some nice news for those who were here with us since the beginning and have participat
... See more
Dear StudentZ,

In the very near future, we are going to open this forum to student users as well. We are sure that our forum will benefit by the participation of new and numerous StudentZ , from all over the world, with many different views, experiences and interests. We are sure we'll have great fun altogether. Isn't there an expression saying "the more, the merrier" ?

Also I have some nice news for those who were here with us since the beginning and have participated posting in the student forum so far: you may invite a friend to become a student member and by doing so, you will both get three extra months of extended membership!

This is our way of saying thank you for your support! Thanks for being there!!

So, hope to see you around in the forum welcoming the new people!

Warm regards to all!

Sole.
Collapse

Pablo Arig
Pablo Arig  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 02:29
English to Spanish
+ ...
Hello Soledad Oct 3, 2007

Thank you for having welcome me to ProZ Student's community, and also for the e-mail which made me be here now writng from the forum itself.

I hope it will be a great opportunity to keep in touch with everybody here.

Thanks again, thanks for caring for us.

Pablo

Soledad Azcona
Brazil
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Welcome Pablo! Oct 3, 2007

Welcome Pablo to our StudentZ forum family!

Make yourself at home...there's plenty of nice people around here

See you around,

Sole.

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:29
German to French
+ ...
The more the merrier - Absolutely ! Oct 3, 2007

Thanks Sole for this great news !
Our StudentZ forum is going to enter a new phase of its young life with the arrival of so many new faces ! We all hope and are all looking forward to it becoming always more animated and lively !

CheerZ and thank you Sole for your great work !
Anne

PS : Hi Pariguez, really great to read you ! If you like, you can visit the thread "Introductions" in this very same forum and tell us a bit more about you ? Looking forward to i
... See more
Thanks Sole for this great news !
Our StudentZ forum is going to enter a new phase of its young life with the arrival of so many new faces ! We all hope and are all looking forward to it becoming always more animated and lively !

CheerZ and thank you Sole for your great work !
Anne

PS : Hi Pariguez, really great to read you ! If you like, you can visit the thread "Introductions" in this very same forum and tell us a bit more about you ? Looking forward to it !
CheerZ, Anne
Collapse

Pablo Arig
Pablo Arig  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 02:29
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thanks Sole, Thanks Anne Oct 3, 2007

Thanks to you two for your welcome, and now I'll go to the thread "introductions", to tell you a bit about myself.

CheerZ,

Pablo

Soledad Azcona
Brazil
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Our forum is open to all students and we invite members to our Pub! Oct 5, 2007

Dear fellowZ,

Our forum is now open to student users as well!
I am sure that the oldies here, will be great hosts giving the new ones a warm welcome

We have also created a new forum for members, called StudetZ Pub http://www.proz.com/forum/419.
Founder and new student members will have access to this new
... See more
Dear fellowZ,

Our forum is now open to student users as well!
I am sure that the oldies here, will be great hosts giving the new ones a warm welcome

We have also created a new forum for members, called StudetZ Pub http://www.proz.com/forum/419.
Founder and new student members will have access to this new forum, where you'll be discussing, proposing and shaping features for our student area at ProZ.com.
As members, you will have the privilege and honor of belonging to this group, leaded by our moderator Anne Diamantidis. I am sure that you will take this great opportunity of participating actively in the creation of the students area, and later on, when we have this fantastic area that many of us envision, proudly say: "I was there since the beginning, I helped this happen".

I hope to see you around in or StudentZ Pub, taking in your hands a world of opportunities!

Greetings from a grey La Plata that has lost the sun, but never the spirit.

Sole.
Collapse

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:29
German to French
+ ...
That's great news ! Oct 5, 2007

Hi Sole, hi everybody !

Now, these are really perfect news ! It's soooooo great to have all our studentZ users here as well - didn't we say "the more the merrier" ?
We are all so much looking forward to this new step in our community !
See you soon, either here or in the Pub - drinking a little beer and enjoying life !

CheerZ,
Anne

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Nice news: student users are joining in and active members are rewarded!

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »