Mobile menu

Student users-only topic
Off topic: The Christmas tree of the StudentZ Community !
Thread poster: Anne Diamantidis

Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 09:26
English to French
+ ...
Dec 13, 2007

Dear fellow StudentZ !

2 weeks left before Christmas ! I gather most of you have decorated your Christmas tree at home - how great would that be, if we all shared pictures of our Christmas trees ? That would make a wonderful, colorful and original collection for the StudentZ Community, and we would all see pics from all over the world !

If you want, we can even all vote for the favorite X-mas tree of the community, and it would be the StudentZ Tree 2007 !

So, I'll begin with mine - little and cheap decorations -(well, yeah, I'm a student ! )

CheerZ and let's see yours !
Anne

[Modifié le 2007-12-13 21:01]

Direct link

xxxmarty85
Italy
French to Italian
+ ...
My Christmas tree Dec 19, 2007

This is my Christmas tree with some presents...

May you have a peaceful and special Christmas and the very best of wishes for the New Year!

Martina

Direct link

Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Another Dec 23, 2007

Hey Martina

Thanks for sharing ! Your tree is so cute !

Hey, I wanna show you now the tree we made yesterday at my parents'

And well, as for my tree - the one I posted the picture of in this same thread - I have the regret to announce you that it's somehow "dead" after a wild party in my flat with my mates.... they kind of redecorated it in their very own way ! I don't dare post a picture here....

CheerZ and Merry Christmas to all of you !

Anne

[Modifié le 2007-12-23 16:41]

Direct link

Soledad Azcona  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Spanish
+ ...
My tree! Dec 23, 2007

My deepest condolences for your nice tree, Annie. Though I bet it would win any contest!

Well, guyZ, this is my family tree at my home in Necochea. All the house is decorated with small Xmas details here and there, the house is so liven up and the spirit is in the air - only my mum can do that!

You'll also see there my cat Vera Miles, who can be the sweetest and meanest cat in the world at the same time, and my dog Candy, sweetest sweetest dog ever. After two years of destroying my house in La Plata every day while I was at university taking classes, the cat's been adopted here -"my garndma's protégé"- now she's tormenting the life of the poor dog. See in the second picture how the dog is so afraid of the cat!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Merry Chistmas to you all guyZ!!

Sole

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The Christmas tree of the StudentZ Community !

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs