Mobile menu

Student users-only topic
Off topic: The Christmas tree of the StudentZ Community !
Thread poster: Anne Diamantidis

Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:13
German to French
+ ...
Dec 13, 2007

Dear fellow StudentZ !

2 weeks left before Christmas ! I gather most of you have decorated your Christmas tree at home - how great would that be, if we all shared pictures of our Christmas trees ? That would make a wonderful, colorful and original collection for the StudentZ Community, and we would all see pics from all over the world !

If you want, we can even all vote for the favorite X-mas tree of the community, and it would be the StudentZ Tree 2007 !

So, I'll begin with mine - little and cheap decorations -(well, yeah, I'm a student ! )

CheerZ and let's see yours !

[Modifié le 2007-12-13 21:01]

Direct link
French to Italian
+ ...
My Christmas tree Dec 19, 2007

This is my Christmas tree with some presents...

May you have a peaceful and special Christmas and the very best of wishes for the New Year!

Direct link

Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
German to French
+ ...
Another Dec 23, 2007

Hey Martina

Thanks for sharing ! Your tree is so cute !

Hey, I wanna show you now the tree we made yesterday at my parents'

And well, as for my tree - the one I posted the picture of in this same thread - I have the regret to announce you that it's somehow "dead" after a wild party in my flat with my mates.... they kind of redecorated it in their very own way ! I don't dare post a picture here....

CheerZ and Merry Christmas to all of you !

[Modifié le 2007-12-23 16:41]

Direct link

Soledad Azcona  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
My tree! Dec 23, 2007

My deepest condolences for your nice tree, Annie. Though I bet it would win any contest!

Well, guyZ, this is my family tree at my home in Necochea. All the house is decorated with small Xmas details here and there, the house is so liven up and the spirit is in the air - only my mum can do that!

You'll also see there my cat Vera Miles, who can be the sweetest and meanest cat in the world at the same time, and my dog Candy, sweetest sweetest dog ever. After two years of destroying my house in La Plata every day while I was at university taking classes, the cat's been adopted here -"my garndma's protégé"- now she's tormenting the life of the poor dog. See in the second picture how the dog is so afraid of the cat!

Merry Chistmas to you all guyZ!!

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The Christmas tree of the StudentZ Community !

Advanced search PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Wake up in the Morning and see that you have sold TMs and made Money overnight

The TM Market Place for Translators
New: Our Instant TM Download
TM owners: Upload your TMs into the online database
Customers: Analyse your text & instantly download a text-specific TM
Well over 1.2 BILLION translation units

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs