Off topic: Happy New Year !
Thread poster: Anne Diamantidis

Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:03
German to French
+ ...
Dec 31, 2007

Dear fellow StudentZ,

2007 ends - what a great year, the year where our ProZ students community was born ! The last months saw us experiencing great growth and developments, such as the forum, the writing contests, the contest platform...
I also had the honor to become the moderator of this great community, which lead to enriching and so interesting virtual encounters and contacts with many of you, and to a great mind-broading. Getting to know other translation students from all over the world is fantastic experience.... There's so much potential in this community !

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the ProZ Staff for making all this possible and for all the work and energy that was - and is - put into that project. A particularly huuuuuuge thank to Soledad for everything she does for us - you rock, girl ! - and to Mauricio (who developped the new contest platform with two "blondies" on his back !! )

Now, I'm really looking forward to all the new projects and ideas 2008 will bring to our growing community !

Wishing you all a very happy New Year 2008 !

Direct link

Soledad Azcona  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Happy New Year! Jan 2, 2008

Thanks Anne for your kind words. It is our pleasure, Mauricio's and mine, to count with your support, energy and creativity in every project.

And well guyZ... 2008 is here!

It was so great to be part of the first steps of the student community last year, see this idea grow and start to take shape, be able to help many of our StudentZ into "translation world" and have so much fun doing it, and the fantastic experience of getting to meet all this great and talented people, this was an extraordinary plus -some fine friends I've made too!

But well, here we are facing a new year, with new challenges, new projects and new ideas, but the very same old dream of having a strong international community of translation students. There's so much we can do, so much potential, so many great opportunities for Studentz worldwide, but none of this would be possible without your support, so thank you for that. Thanks to the old studentz for "taking the plunge" with us, and to the new ones that are joining every day.

We'll have plenty going on here, so I hope to see all of you around!

Happy new Year!!!

Direct link
Sara Fantasticini  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:03
German to Italian
+ ...
Happy new year! Jan 6, 2008

Happy new year to you too, guys, and thanks for everything you do for our community!
I'm looking forward to see how much we can grow and what new things we are going to do during this new year!

[Modificato alle 2008-01-06 01:34]

[Modificato alle 2008-01-06 01:34]

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Happy New Year !

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs