silviavassallo Vassallo
silviavassallo Vassallo
Italy
Local time: 04:47
English to Italian
+ ...
Feb 3, 2009

Hello,

my name is Silvia Vassallo, and I am a fellow subtitler writing to ask for a big favour. The subtitling company I work for (based in LA) sent me again a .pmw file, they still not gave me the software to open such files, though. I have already sent them a message, but obviously it's night now there, and they won't reply. I would like to complete the assignment anyway. If you still use PMWin could you please convert the file they sent me into .doc and send it back to me?
... See more
Hello,

my name is Silvia Vassallo, and I am a fellow subtitler writing to ask for a big favour. The subtitling company I work for (based in LA) sent me again a .pmw file, they still not gave me the software to open such files, though. I have already sent them a message, but obviously it's night now there, and they won't reply. I would like to complete the assignment anyway. If you still use PMWin could you please convert the file they sent me into .doc and send it back to me?

It would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

Silvia
Collapse

silviavassallo Vassallo
silviavassallo Vassallo
Italy
Local time: 04:47
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Feb 3, 2009

Thanks everybody!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

PMW conversion: a big favour

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »