Virginia Azzariti
Virginia Azzariti
United States
Local time: 06:59
English to Spanish
+ ...
Feb 21, 2009

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a specific training in voice over in Los Angeles. Any information you can bring me is useful.

thank you,

Virginia

[Edited at 2009-02-21 22:37 GMT]

Sergey Ter (X)
Sergey Ter (X)
Canada
Local time: 09:59
English to Russian
+ ...
Check this site Feb 22, 2009

http://www.thevoiceovercoach.com

Sosse
Sosse
United States
Local time: 09:59
Arabic to Armenian
+ ...
voice recordings Mar 3, 2009

Could somebody tell me how to email a voice recording without having to attach the file? Agencies keep asking me to send them files through proZ, but the emailing page here doesn't have the option "attach files", and it's the only way to contact them.
ughhhhh...it's driving me nuts!

Maya Gorgoshidze
Maya Gorgoshidze  Identity Verified
Georgia
Local time: 17:59
Member (2004)
English to Georgian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Use 'Send file' option Mar 3, 2009

Sosse Nicole Nicholson wrote:

Could somebody tell me how to email a voice recording without having to attach the file? Agencies keep asking me to send them files through proZ, but the emailing page here doesn't have the option "attach files", and it's the only way to contact them.
ughhhhh...it's driving me nuts!

Just go to the client's ProZ.com profile page (if they have it) and click on the 'Send file' option.

Kind regards,
Maya

P.S. Next time, please take into consideration that we should not stray from the posted topic. According to the forum rule http://www.proz.com/siterules/forum/4#4 , when responding to a topic initiated by another member, we should stick to the topic as introduced. To change the discussion, it is necessary to post a new topic.

[Edited at 2009-03-03 23:12 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

voice over

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »