Elena Zini
Elena Zini  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:19
English to Italian
+ ...
Mar 3, 2009

Hi all!

I hope someone has experience with this...
I have been subtitling a movie (140 mins) for a friend/filmmaker who suggested me to do it with Belle Nuit as this is a professional program. In fact I have downloaded and used the free version of Belle Nuit and was very satisfied with it but now I find out that I cannot export more than 10 titles unless I buy the license that costs 140 USD!!

Does anyone know this program? Do you think that, if I want to continue
... See more
Hi all!

I hope someone has experience with this...
I have been subtitling a movie (140 mins) for a friend/filmmaker who suggested me to do it with Belle Nuit as this is a professional program. In fact I have downloaded and used the free version of Belle Nuit and was very satisfied with it but now I find out that I cannot export more than 10 titles unless I buy the license that costs 140 USD!!

Does anyone know this program? Do you think that, if I want to continue working as a freelance subtitler it could be worth buying this license?

Or alternatively does anyone know a way of exporting titles from Belle Nuit without having to buy the license?

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers,

Elena
Collapse

Juan Jacob
Juan Jacob  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 07:19
French to Spanish
+ ...
No. Mar 3, 2009

I don't know Belle Nuit.
No, I don't think it's worth.
Subtitle Workshop works very fine, and it's free.
Take a look at it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Belle Nuit: worth buying a license?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »