Thread poster: Zeynep Erdal
Zeynep Erdal
Zeynep Erdal  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:13
English to Turkish
+ ...
Nov 30, 2015

I'm looking to acquire a Swift Create licence but the prices seem to be too high for any freelancer. I'm wondering if anyone out there is looking to sell their licence? I'm not sure if Grass Valley even allows changing hands- has anyone done that before? Thank you.

Monica Paolillo
Monica Paolillo
Italy
Local time: 17:13
English to Italian
+ ...
Contact David Gonzales from Go Localize Nov 30, 2015

On November 10th he posted this to a Facebook forum:

Hello subtitlers. I hope you are good.
We are selling three Swift licenses (including word export) with the latest version (version 8). The reason for the sale is that we are working on Macs and Swift is not responding well when run on a virtual machine - so we are going to be moving to WinCaps and will have three spare licenses that we will be prepared to sell at half price - £1000 each.
Get in touch if interested to
... See more
On November 10th he posted this to a Facebook forum:

Hello subtitlers. I hope you are good.
We are selling three Swift licenses (including word export) with the latest version (version 8). The reason for the sale is that we are working on Macs and Swift is not responding well when run on a virtual machine - so we are going to be moving to WinCaps and will have three spare licenses that we will be prepared to sell at half price - £1000 each.
Get in touch if interested to [email protected]
http://www.grassvalley.com/products/swift_create_v8

Good luck!
Collapse

Zeynep Erdal
Zeynep Erdal  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:13
English to Turkish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Nov 30, 2015

That's very helpful. I'll contact him right away

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for second-hand Swift Create licence

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »