Help me, I am looking for an English subtitle
Thread poster: Seaguest
Seaguest  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 23:53
English to Chinese
Nov 18, 2005

hi, all friends:

I am looking for an English subtitle of "With God On Our Side - George W Bush And The Rise Of The Religious Right In America(2004).avi". I have searched through some subtitling netsites but in vain. I hope to translate this documentary into Chinese. Please help me! Thanks very much.

Direct link Reply with quote

Juan Jacob  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 10:53
French to Spanish
+ ...
Hi there. Nov 21, 2005

If M. Bush speaks in English, I think it'll be very difficult to find English subtitles... normaly, subtitles are in other languages. If so, you'll have to do the translation by yourself.
Best of luck.

GoodWords  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 10:53
Spanish to English
+ ...
Closed captioning Nov 23, 2005

What you are looking for might be what is called "closed captioning" for the Deaf.

[Edited at 2005-11-23 02:51]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help me, I am looking for an English subtitle

Advanced search

Translation news

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs