Thread poster: Mara Campbell
Mara Campbell
Mara Campbell
Argentina
Local time: 18:27
Spanish to English
+ ...
Apr 9, 2007

Hi! I just found this link about a conference on subtitling, dubbing, closed captioning, etc. in Portugal which sounds interesting, and I thought of sharing it with you.

http://www.transmediaresearchgroup.com/mediaforall.html

I won't be able to assist due to economical factors, but if any of you do, I would love to hear about it.

Regards,
... See more
Hi! I just found this link about a conference on subtitling, dubbing, closed captioning, etc. in Portugal which sounds interesting, and I thought of sharing it with you.

http://www.transmediaresearchgroup.com/mediaforall.html

I won't be able to assist due to economical factors, but if any of you do, I would love to hear about it.

Regards,
Mara
Collapse

Patricia Colombera
Patricia Colombera
Local time: 18:27
English to Spanish
+ ...
Good data Apr 9, 2007

I can't make it to Portugal either, but I guess it's great data for our European colleagues.

Teresa Bento
Teresa Bento  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 22:27
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Mmm... Not for all :p Apr 9, 2007

Well, due to economical factors I don't think I can attend either. Anyway, thank you for sharing this, Mara! I didn't have a clue about this event. It's nice to know we're hosting it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

2nd. International Conference "Media For All"

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »