Mobile menu

2nd. International Conference "Media For All"
Thread poster: Mara Campbell

Mara Campbell
Local time: 06:11
Spanish to English
+ ...
Apr 9, 2007

Hi! I just found this link about a conference on subtitling, dubbing, closed captioning, etc. in Portugal which sounds interesting, and I thought of sharing it with you.

I won't be able to assist due to economical factors, but if any of you do, I would love to hear about it.

Direct link Reply with quote

Patricia Colombera
Local time: 06:11
English to Spanish
+ ...
Good data Apr 9, 2007

I can't make it to Portugal either, but I guess it's great data for our European colleagues.

Teresa Bento  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:11
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Mmm... Not for all :p Apr 9, 2007

Well, due to economical factors I don't think I can attend either. Anyway, thank you for sharing this, Mara! I didn't have a clue about this event. It's nice to know we're hosting it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

2nd. International Conference "Media For All"

Advanced search

Translation news

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs