Where can I get it or hire Swift?
Thread poster: simona dachille
simona dachille
simona dachille  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:58
Italian to English
Aug 10, 2007

Hi, I do alot of subtitling work and as now more companies are contacting me, i would like to invest in my own subtitling programme to avoid having problems with thedifferent formats of files. I took a course last year to learn how to use SWIFT but I can't find my paperwork. Is anyone out there using it, and is there a light version one can buy as a freelancer? Where can i get it or hire it? Thanks.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-08-10 18:41]

kmtext
kmtext
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:58
English
+ ...
Swift manufacturer Nov 16, 2007

I'm not sure if I can put their website address up here, but it's fairly simple to find if you search for swift subtitling software.

There is a freelance version available, but it limits the range of output formats which restrict you in terms of which clients you can work for, so it may be a false economy to go for that as opposed to the full version.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where can I get it or hire Swift?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »