Mobile menu

å,ä,ö in email notifications
Thread poster: Gayle Rolando
Gayle Rolando  Identity Verified
Sweden
Swedish to English
+ ...
Mar 30, 2009

The notifications that come into my email box for Swedish-English Kudoz questions never show the swedish letters correctly. I receive daily emails from other sources in Swedish that don't do this - I was just wondering if there is some setting here that can be changed. Does anyone else have this problem? I often have to go online to see what the word is. It certainly isn't a big problem, but if there is anything I can change in my settings I would be most appreciative to find out what it is. Thanks.

Ursäkta att jag skrev på engelska - det gick snabbt och det var inte meningen att vara oartig.

[Edited at 2009-03-30 08:22 GMT]

[Edited at 2009-03-30 08:22 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

å,ä,ö in email notifications

Advanced search

Translation news in Sweden

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs