Mobile menu

Off topic: Forgive my posting in English
Thread poster: Berni Armstrong

Berni Armstrong  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:08
+ ...
Jan 8, 2006

but have you guys discovered this fun animation site which I think is run by Swedish State TV:

Me and my seven year old daughter have just had some great fun clicking on everything and playing games and puzzles set there.

If you still have some holiday time left over with the kids you could do worse than visit this on a cold rainy day

I would love to know more about the background to this site, but my Swedish runs to that spoken by the Swedish Chef in the Muppets,

Direct link Reply with quote
Anders Olsson
English to Swedish
+ ...
Nice site for kids Jan 8, 2006

Hi Berni!
Yes, is run by Swedish State TV. Some of the games are based on childrens TV programs. My 6 year old son loves the site and have some favourite games like:
"Häng med till skogen" ("Guess whose poo-poo it is"...)
"Drakens värld"

I haven´t looked much at the site but it seems to be a nice game site for kids without unnecessary violence and so.

Mats Wiman  Identity Verified
Member (2000)
German to Swedish
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Certainly Swedish (in Swedish) and certainly original Jan 9, 2006

Thanks Berni for making Swedish achievements known.

The creators obvously were awarde PRIX EUROPA as "Best European Online Production 2002".

Anette Herbert  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:08
English to Swedish
+ ...
Good tip! Jan 11, 2006

[quote]Berni Armstrong wrote:

but have you guys discovered this fun animation site which I think is run by Swedish State TV:

Thanks Berni for the tip, I think my children will enjoy this

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Forgive my posting in English

Advanced search

Translation news in Sweden

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs