Mobile menu

Contest: Participating this month?(Eng>Tamil)
Thread poster: Goldenbead

Goldenbead  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 01:57
Member (2006)
German to English
+ ...
Jun 16, 2007

I hope more of us could participate in the contest this month (Translation Contest).. I wonder who corrects them... I already sent in mine.

Direct link Reply with quote

Ramachandran Natarajan
India
Local time: 01:57
English to Tamil
+ ...
Can I join? Jun 16, 2007

It is surprising to hear about a contest being held. Is it possible only for Paid Members to join or any one can join? Can some one pls clarify

K. Ponnan  Identity Verified
Malaysia
Local time: 04:27
English to Tamil
+ ...
Need clarification from ProZ Jun 16, 2007

The translation contest that was held prior to this was only for paying members. Not sure about this one though. Hopefully it is open for everyone. I hope ProZ staff could clarify on this matter so that there will be more participation from our group.

I'm glad you were able to participate this time, Hannah. If time permits, I will be sending in mine too.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Contest: Participating this month?(Eng>Tamil)

Advanced search

Translation news in Indonesia

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs